Monday 24 September 2012

FOOD FASHION

BEAUTIFUL AND DELICIOUS?

Fashions and food, two of the greatest things in the world combined into one. I love food and I love fashion. I used to watch Project Runway and loved the amazing challenges of using unconventional materials to create clothing. Half the time I preferred them more. They were more interesting, creative and brighter!

Look how elegant artichoke leaves can look! And the waffle pants are just amazing!




There is a food for every occasion. Artichoke dresses for formal, waffle pants for casual Fridays and these accessories by Fulvio Bonavia are versatile so they can be used for any occasion or just during the day. I would honestly use these accessories and clothes if they wouldn't spoil (I would probably eat my waffle pants and blueberry bag before I got to wear them). Each piece is obviously unique and no one else would have them. One of the things I love about fashion is that it can be made of anything and look just as good or better, plus it's always trying to reinvent itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment