Monday 1 October 2012

MENS FASHION

I LOVE A MAN THAT CAN DRESS HIMSELF

I love mens fashion! Beautiful men and beautiful clothes? Win! I even have a mens clothing! (men's T-shirts) they are just better than women's clothing sometimes. To be honest, men have it easy when it comes to fashion and looking good. Most men don’t have to straightener their hair, find accessories or put on makeup when they go out, it isn’t too hard to look good. Yes the hardest thing to decide concerning their face may be to shave or not, but it still looks good if they leave it, I mean look at this beautiful man?


I personally think simple is better when it comes to men's clothing. Men just need nice clothes, including basic shirts and pants with the occasional printed or collared tops and never forget nice shoes. Simple, clean, and fitted are my main things for men’s fashion.
Personally, I love:
  1. Men that wear a nice watch
  2. Men in printed or plain tees with nicely fitted bottoms (you can't go wrong! these are essentials and they are everywhere)
  3. Men in suits or tuxedos (who doesn’t love a man in a suit?)
  4. Men in uniform!
  5. Men who wear any of the following: boat shoes, cute cardigans, knitted jumpers and cute patterned socks! (these must be nicely fitted, not tacky and worn with the right things)


I repeat, who doesn't love a man in a suit?


 

  






No comments:

Post a Comment